martes, 15 de noviembre de 2016

Accessories

Today I'm going to tell some of the newest fashion accessories, there are lots of kinds of them, but I'm going to start with the smaller and cutest ones. Now between teens there's a trend about getting pierced. For example the second earring, next to the fist one, but you can also get a piercing on the top of your ear. This part of the body is usually perforated and it's cute, but there are some others that are seem to be a sign of rebellion or popularity, in a certain way, or even "my parents are cool and let me do what I want". Maybe a few people get pierced just because of the trend and they don't really like them, in my opinion these people are a bit crazy. These type of piercings are get in the nose, tongue, lips, the belly button...


         

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario